Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas day

Hey guys, hope you all had a lovely christmas! Mine was spent at home, in a minnie mouse onesie opening presents and stuffing my face. Lets just say I was in a food coma for most of the evening. (Yet still managed to make my way through several deserts). I think I will be using the 'it's ok to stuff my face as it's christmas' excuse for a little bit longer...don't we all?



I will also be doing a 'what I got for christmas' style post very soon, I love reading these sorts of posts and having a nose at peoples christmas goodies! 
x

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun, love the makeup by the way x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely day! Have an amazing rest of holiday xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! That is such an adorable tree and onesie :) I'm glad I found your blog!

    By the way, I followed you on GFC and bloglovin, and it would really mean a lot if you checked out my blog and followed back if you like it :) Keep in touch!

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!))Cute pics))) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww such lovely photos, hope you had a great christmas :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Templates made by pipdig